Representing all of Guam's components of the travel industry.
To develop projects delivering tangible benefits and promote the growth of GTTA members and the entire visitor industry, while also building rapport with the community to improve the quality of life in Guam.
To be the catalyst for strategic policies, opportunities, and projects that educate, promote, and support tourism growth and improve the visitor experience and the quality of life for the residents of Guam.
- The Guam Tourism and Travel Association (GTTA) will serve as an advocate for all tourism and travel businesses and organizations in Guam. Recognizing a need for tourism business representation in the tourism industry, GTTA was formed to provide support to businesses of all sizes, by actively safeguarding them from public laws and government policies that adversely affect the growth and prosperity of the visitor industry. The organization will provide the research necessary to justify solutions to current tourism and travel issues and restrictions that would, otherwise, inhibit the industry’s ability to thrive. GTTA will work with other tourism and travel organizations on the island, forming partnerships to ensure the success of all within the industry. It will involve itself in projects that will complement the goals of its members and partners, focusing on services and activities that yield tangible results. Overall, GTTA is committed to being the voice of involved tourism and travel businesses and organizations in Guam and will work towards ensuring that the needs of the island’s visitor industry businesses are met while improving the quality of life for all residents of Guam.
- We provide a voice for all tourism and travel businesses and all small businesses in Guam to speak to power.
- Our dedication to excellence drives what we do. Through innovation and constant self-evaluation, we create an effective, efficient, and focused approach to servicing our members and the industry.
- Integrity defines who we are. Our visitors, the community, and our members can trust and rely upon us.
- We pay respect to the community, our members, and accomplish our work through building relationships that last.
- We dedicate our work to the growth of the visitor industry by creating a safe and satisfying destination and improving the quality of life for the people of Guam.
- We believe that tourism must contribute to sustaining our economy, our environment, the social and cultural characteristics that make Guam unique.
- Our work must contribute to the peace and harmony of the community in which we live and the countries from which our customers come from.